Tuesday, June 14, 2011

7 Months and Growing

I can't believe the Boys are 7 months old.  Where has the time gone?!?!

A few things about them now.  They sit up well.  Brooks has eating solid food mastered, Jackson still prefers the bottle over the spoon.  The clothes that they've outgrown are piling up.  I have still have a lot that Jackson can wear, but since Brooks (aka Bruiser) is several pounds heavier, he is wearing a larger size than Jackson.   I think we will have some crawlers in the next month.  Brooks can hold his own bottle (hallelujah) and they are starting to play together.  This makes me happy on so many different levels. 

I have a lot of pictures to upload, hopefully, I will get to it soon, but in the meantime if you have an iPhone, upload the Instagram app (free) and search for ksbridges.  There you will find many many pictures of the Boys.  They capture our daily funnies. 

I'll be back soon with more updates.  They are so much fun these days and I can't wait to share more fun with you.  Thanks for being a part of this crazy journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment