Friday, August 31, 2012

Don't be fooled...

I love this picture. It makes our days look calm, quiet and structured and makes my kids look like perfect angels.

 
But don't be fooled. This is more what our days are like. 
 




 




 

 
 
 
-------------------------------
 
Last weekend Trent went on a deep sea fishing trip with some friends from high school. Check out the fish they caught.
 

 
While Trent was gone, Mom and Dad watched the Boys for most of the weekend and I got some much needed downtime as well as some one-on-one time with Brooks.  I can't get over how different they act when they are alone.  I didn't have to referee or be a short order cook and I actually got to sit on the floor and play with Brooks without being interrupted.  Next time it will be Jackson's turn.
 
-------------------------------
 

My favorite part of the day is checking on them right before I go to bed.  No matter how crazy the day was, seeing these two precious sleeping angels melts away the day.
 


 Until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment