Friday, September 7, 2012

Twins Play Date

The Boys had a play date with the Prince Girls this week. The Prince family recently moved back to Oklahoma and I've been eager to get our twins together.  This was our first time to meet in person. 

Erin and I have a mutual friend and even though we hadn't met up until this week we shared being pregnant with twins at the same time (her Girls are five days older than the Boys).  It was so nice to moan, groan and celebrate life with twins (we celebrated more than moaning).  I think it's something that only those with twins can fully understand. 

Brooks was a little protective of his car in the beginning, but after a few turns around the house he shared...somewhat willingly.

It was IMPOSSIBLE to get all four to look at the camera at the same time.
They played, they snacked and they kissed. So sweet! Clint thought they looked like a Doublemint commercial.

Once the girls left we headed outside to play and within minutes Brooks broke out a window with a plastic golf club. To be honest I'm surprised it's taken this long for a window to be smashed in by one of the Littles.

While I was hustling Brooks in the door, Jackson made his way to the window and cut his finger. I didn't realize he had cut it (tough guy didn't cry) until I ushered him inside and saw blood gushing everywhere. Since all the broken glass was inside the house I swooped up both Boys and headed upstairs. I finally got it to stop bleeding, bandaged it, and then called the doctor.


J screamed the entire time the doctor cleaned and inspected it, my ears are still ringing, but thankfully no stitches were needed.

I'm sure this is just one of many more accidents to come.

Just a day in the life of the Bridges Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment