Friday, November 5, 2010

Dear Brooks and Jackson,

For the past 9 months, I have had the joy of keeping you warm and comfortable in my tummy. Now I can't wait to meet you, see your cute little faces and kiss those precious cheeks. Will you have blue eyes or brown eyes, maybe between the two you will have both? You may have caused me lots of heartburn, headaches and backache in addition to a million doctor's appointments and hospital visits, but I'm still ready to greet you and care for you in the outside world. I promise to keep you safe and care for you with every ounce of my being.

I'm a little anxious about how all this will play out, but I know we will figure it out together. With your Dad by our side we can get through anything!!!

I promise to give each of you your own identity, for starters by not refering to you as "the twins". I want you each to grow to be amazing individuals and will do everything I can to make sure that happens. I also promise to limit the number of matching outfits you wear!

In 5 days I get to love you even more than I already do, although I find it hard to believe that is possible.

See you in a few days...I love you both!

- Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment