Friday, November 5, 2010

Ready and Waiting

I think we are finally ready (or as ready as we are going to get) for Brooks' and Jackson's arrival. We are scheduled for surgery at 7:00 am on November 10. If all goes as planned, boys each weigh around 5.5 lbs and are able to breastfeed, we should be home by Friday or Saturday.

Since I'm not sure how much the little guys (or as Trent fondly refers to them "little men") will weigh, I've been on a search for preemie clothes. I finally found some footed pajamas that should get them through until the newborn size, which is 7 lbs.

I've been off all week and have run a million errands, made many returns, and even did a little cooking for the coming weeks. I know these next few weeks will be crazy and I have tried my hardest to get our house ready for my lack of attention upon our return from the hospital. We are stocked in the toilet paper, soap and detergent category. Everything is washed and some what put away, closets organized and I even made a trip to Goodwill. I think we have everything from preemie diapers to cases of wipes.

Let the craziness begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment