Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Time

Little did I know when I made my last posting that the next day we would get to meet Jackson and Brooks. My water broke around 8:30 AM on Saturday and I was in the operating room at 11:40 AM. Trent was by my side with his camera ready to document their arrival. By 12:15 PM both babies were wailing and letting us know they were here to stay! Trent then went with the babies to the nursery while I was transported to my room. I am told that in the nursery Trent was counting their fingers and toes and making sure they were doing well.

I had to wait until 4:30 PM to see the boys. Our wonderful family that visited kept telling me how beautiful our babies were, but I still hadn't seen them for more than a minute or two, which was while I was in the OR. Finally they wheeled them into my room and I was overcome with emotion. They were just perfect! See for yourself...






After 3 nights and 4 days in the hospital, we were ready to get home. We had lots of visitors and lots of beautiful flowers that brightened the room. We are loved by so many people!


Here is a pic of the boys in their hospital "cribs" with Dad on the last day.




Finally we made it home.


First time in their cribs.

You can view more pics of the big day here.


From this point on, our life is forever changed! I love my boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment