Thursday, April 7, 2011

5 Months Old - April 6, 2011

Yesterday, the Boys turned 5 months old!  I sang Happy Birthday to them.  They just looked at me funny.

I'm so amazed at how much the Boys have grown and developed in five short months.  They've gone from having a bobblehead to holding their heads high.  They used to sleep a lot and now are awake most of the day.  They used to stare through me, now they turn their head and follow me as I walk away.  They are ticklish, they giggle, Jackson squeals and Brooks is scooting across the floor.  I can't wait to see what the next five months bring.

For their five month picture, I tried to recreate the picture taken of them on their first day at home.


And this is what I got...

When they both get going, they sure can be loud!

After I finally got them settled, I was able to get some great shots.  I couldn't pick just one for the blog, so here they all are. 

Their facial expressions really make me giggle.

Jackson loves to swat at Brooks' face.

Happy Birthday, Jackson and Brooks!


No comments:

Post a Comment