Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Diapers, Diapers and more Diapers

By my guesstimation, the Boys have used roughly 1,600 diapers in 17 weeksWow, that's a big number! 

I've purchased diapers at Target, Wal-Mart, Babies R Us and Sam's.  By far, Sam's is the cheapest, however, I recently found that Amazon.com is even cheaper than Sam's.  Here is how...

If you sign up for Amazon Mom, which is free, then use Sign and Save Delivery, you save 30% on each order, plus free shipping and no tax.  I had a box of 200+ diapers sitting on my porch within in a couple of days.  I saved over $13 on that one box.  I didn't even have to find time to make a run to Sam's just to buy diapers.  This savings applies to all types of baby and household items, including baby formula.

So, if you currently or soon plan to purchase diapers, wipes, formula, etc. I highly recommend checking out Amazon Mom. 

If you know of any other cost saving tips please leave them in the comments section!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering about using Amazon. Thanks for the info! I'll be needing them in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete