Thursday, March 3, 2011

The old adage...

The old adage, "a picture is worth a thousand words," is very true. Just take a look at this picture.



Oh, I just love this picture; it is so telling of each of their current personalities. I use the word "current," because 3 months ago I would have said the opposite about each of them.

Brooks (on the left) - He is such a bruiser! He grunts, he burps, he slobbers, he gulps and just looks so ornery! I love this picture of him. He is all smiles and just wants his Brother to talk to him. He also only has on one sock. The little rug rat is constantly rolling over and kicks off his socks.

Jackson (on the right) - He is so angelic! Just look at that face of his. He is a very quiet eater, he doesn't burp, he has an Elvis smile and bats his eyes. He loves to coo and giggle. I just want to kiss his cheeks all day long.

I'm eager to see how their personalities will continue to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment