Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Four Month Doctor's Visit

The Boys had their 4 month well check yesterday and they checked out great!  Brooks weighed 12 lbs 9 oz and Jackson weighed 12 lbs.  Even though there's only a half pound difference between the two, Brooks feels so much heavier. 


When I hold the Boys I think they are getting so big, but when I saw a little girl in the Doctor's office that was their same age, I realized how small they still are.  Since they're twins and arrived three weeks early, they probably won't catch up to other kids their age for a couple of years.  Currently they are in the 3rd and 5th percentile for height and weight. 

They received their second round of shots and were not happy about it.  This photo was taken BEFORE their shots. 


Doctor V said we could start incorporating food, but I'm going to hold off until we get closer to the 6 month mark.  The thought of feeding two with a spoon is scary.  I need to invest in a good drop cloth for my kitchen floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment